Careers at Sub-Zero & Wolf UK
SZ&W Ltd are the sole UK importer and distributor for the prestigious Sub- Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking appliances brands.
We are a world class company driven by passion and commitment, based in Maldon, Essex, with a showroom in Knightsbridge, London.
We are currently looking for talented, dynamic, hardworking, motivated people to join our existing teams.
Are you flexible, reliable, self driven with the determination to go the extra mile for the customer looking to join a company who are 'the best in their industry'?
You must be of smart appearance, with excellent written and spoken English, computer literate and a team player with a ‘can do attitude’.
In return we offer a very competitive salary, beautiful working environment and fantastic career potential for the right candidates.
If you would like to apply for any of the roles listed below, please submit a copy of your CV to Sharon Davies, Head of Human Resources at email@example.com
Customer service administrator
Customer service administrator required for our technical service department, this role will include a variety of general administration tasks including handling income calls from customers, wishing to book a service visit, chasing payments, mail shots, entering information on computerised customer service software etc. Previous experience in a similar environment would be a distinct advantage as would the ability to understand technical issues.
SZ & W Ltd are the UK importer and distributor for the prestigious Sub Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking appliances. We are a world class company driven by passion and commitment, to join us you must be flexible, reliable, self driven with the determination to go the extra mile . You must also be of smart appearance, with excellent communication skills and a team player with a 'can do attitude'
Successful candidates will be contacted by e mail or telephone to schedule an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maths and English – Grade C or above
- Customer Service qualification would be desirable
Computer / Technical Skills
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a telephone based Customer Service role
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a busy Customer Service / administrative role
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office to intermediate level is essential
- Strong call handling management including call closure
- Self-motivated and able to work around distractions
- Flexible in approach
- Professional and approachable attitude
- Good Team Player who can work autonomously and be proactive in supporting colleagues
- Assertive and confident when communicating at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise busy workload
- Ability to produce accurate, good quality work consistently
- Smart Appearance
Job Type: Full-time
- Service administration: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Maths & English grade c or above